C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:40:07 -0600
Actually, I have been on a lot of waiting lists for different stuff, and I
haven't ever stopped searching for other opportunities while being on that
one waiting list.  If a better opportunity comes up while I'm waiting for
that one thing, I can simply take my name off of that one list, businesses
don't care if you do that, it actually tells them that there are other
businesses out there who also offer that similar product or service.
However if your name comes up before other opportunities come up, I would
accept the appointment because chances are there are no other better
opportunities out there because nothing has came up while you were waiting.

Thanks,
Anthony