C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:19:40 -0600
Friends,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Anthony Arnold from North Dakota.  I
have had this similar message e-mailed to me a few times over the years when
I have had internet access.  I once forwarded it to a friend who works for
an university system, he informed me that this is unfortunately a hoax and a
joke somebody is playing.  Please don't forward it yourself, or you're
likely to receive this again.

Thanks,
Anthony