C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:59:25 -0400
i really love the fact that there are lots of things i know how to do if my
hands were steady, but, because they are not steady, i have to call a
"skilled" craftsman. now a skilled craftsman is someone who will tell you
you have to get off your job and mee him to let him into your house. he will
tell you when he is comming. you go home, about 1 hour after the appointed
time he calls and says " i am in north atlanta (about one hour away), i had
this job that took longer than i expected" ... you end up off all day and
loose a days pay or a days vacation, your choice. in addittion you get to be
ripped off by this craftman because of his "skill", he shows up at your door
and scratches his rear and expects to be paid $150. now if he actually does
more than scratch his rear, then you take out a loan. all the time you know,
if my hands were steady, this i could do my self. a fool could sometimes do
it (lots of time a fool is doing it.)

speaking of fools, i went to burger king last night (benjamins choice). i
ordered judy a double cheeseburger ketchsup (sp) only. got it home, it is
marked hold the cheese. i kid you not, they sold me a double "cheese" burger
hold the cheese. do people come out of school with any sense whatsoever. who
would order a cheeseburger (paying extra for the cheese) and then tell them
to leave off the cheese.

anyway, i think i finally have another contract on my house. now to find
another to buy in the school district where we put benjamin into school.

i am rambling. forgive me for being crazy.