From:
"Paul J. Traynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:07:15 +0100
Hi John,

I'm a blind computer user myself and work on machines as a tech support
officer.  You can find  downloads in real audio formats on the following
site if you wish to look at it.

www.acbradio.org.

I am not sure if I have that address correct as it was down in recent times
and now has been reopened but might be under a new name.
However there are lots of interviews and  stuff there relating to  blind
people and computers.

I had to come through the  system like a sighted person myself as there was
no special courses I could have done as a blind person giving instruction in
computers except maybe programing which I don't particularily like.

Regards,

Paul.

---