From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 06:04:23 -0400
Usually, when you cannot get a POST screen the mobo is history. Go ahead and pull all the plugs as stated below, but another, easier test would be to pull the RAM to see if the mobo beeps on startup(your manual will tell you the beep patterns for bad or missing components). If it won't beep with no RAM installed (or a bad or not completely seated video card), it is probably toast.  If I remember correctly you have replaced this mobo two or three times already.  Your power supply may be frying the EEPROM, or the board may be shorting out on the chassis.