From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:56:55 -0400
I would start by uninstalling and reinstalling the Logitech software, and by checking the transceiver for the cordless mouse.  Often the software for these mice will not tolerate the software for another mouse.  Is your other mouse an MS Intellimouse?  If so, you may have to uninstall the Intellimouse software.  Check the manual that came with your Logitech.

I had a Logitech cordless on my computer and it began continuously flipping
>from "arrow" to "hourglass".  It worked like this for a couple of days and
>then stopped working at all.  I put the HP mouse back on and I'm still
>having the "arrow" to "hourglass" but the mouse is working.  What is the
>problem and how do I fix it?  Any and all help will be appreciated.
>Thanks.
>Linda

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml