From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:22:08 -0600
David;
The way I do this is run regedit,
clik edit/find...type in NOIDE
and delete any keys I find that contain NOIDE
then boot in safe mode delete all hard drive controllers that you can.
sometimes you can't delete the child devices.
then reboot normally and let windose plug and play the h-drive controller.
Make sure you have no realmode cd drivers loading in autoexec.bat or
config.sys.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho