VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 07:17:29 -0700
Carol,
Also, American Foundation for the Blind has a national directory that tells
where some of the agencies that Mick is talking about.  Some of them have
Assistive Technology Departments that specialize in helping people decide
what they need in the way of computer adaptations.  AFB's web address is
www.afb.org and the page that lets a person search for agencies by state,
category, etc. is www.afb.org/services.asp

Good Luck

Patty