CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:05:11 -0700
There is also a little mentioned item: when the US invades for whatever
reason with troops, they are there to stay: Korea, Jugoslavia, etc. come
mind.  Thus if Central Asia is invaded, the Russians and others know well
that these regions will be added to the US empire.  A large part of the
tacit oppisition to the US action is based on this recognition.

 > > On the
Bombings > By Professor Noam Chomsky >