EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Cogburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:30:17 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Two good sources for books & videos on correct running form are:
www.chirunning.com  and www.posetech.com

I have books from each of the two, but not the videos.  I think they both
have DVDs as well.

As for the shoes, I got a pair of Nike Air Rift, an older shoe that was
hard to find.  As for adidas, if you go www.adidias.com , they are re-
releasing a bunch of their old running shoes, including the Gazelle.
Otherwise, any pair of racing flats would probably do the trick.  Nike
seems to have the lightest and thinnest flats of the current crop.

I just wish I would have found all this out 10 years ago!