EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Cogburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:26:03 -0500
Hello, here is a mystery that maybe some of you can help me with; it has to
do with sleep patterns.  Let's say I work out on Sunday evening.  I have no
trouble getting to sleep Sunday night.  Then I don't work out Monday, and
for some reason I have trouble getting to sleep that night.  This has
happened enough times to make me wonder about this.  I don't know if the
body is just starting the recovery process, or maybe it's some sort of
energy surplus.  Any comments would be appreciated.