Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:49:53 -0700

I received this answer to my inquiry from Longs.com.

"All the  products you inquired about are indicated by the
manufacturer to be gluten free:

1.  Butalbital/ APAP/ Caffeine tablets manufactured by West-Ward
Pharmaceutical Corp. (Eatontown, NJ)

2.  Butalbital/ APAP/ Caffeine/Codeine phosphate tablets manufactured
by Watson Lab. (Corona, CA)

3.  Fiorinal with codeine manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceutical Corp
(East Hanover, NJ) (Novartis, the manufacturer of Fiorinal with codeine
states that the starch used in their product is corn starch.)

4.  Isometheptene/dichloralphenazone/APAP capsules manufactured by
Intermax Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Farmingdale, NY)"