From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:48:02 -0600
James;
I encounter this quite often working on client's computers
usually they have upgraded from Win95 to Win98 and this often
causes corruption in IExplorer. My fix is to run
a little proggie named "Ieradicator" get it here:
http://www.98lite.net/ieradicator.html
save your favorites and address books first.
Ieradicator removes all traces of any version of  internet explorer.
then you can reinstall clean. re-install at least version 5.5 cause of the
virus patches.
Version 6.0 is also good. This will usually solve your instability problems.
If it doesn't you will have to do a clean windows install.
I don't recommend doing an upgrade from any version of windows,
too much chance of corruption. Always do a full clean install.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho