From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:28:15 -0500
It seems that the NefSurf hub may have been the problem.  Our system
administrator replaced it with a 5 port Netgear switch and the hardware
seems to work fine now.  We can log in the computer to the Novell network
and view the web cam output from within the local network.  We are waiting
on either our paid network engineer or the ISP to "bridge" the camera's IP
to an outside address.  We should have this done on Wednesday morning.  Not
a lot of spare time since there is a live test scheduled for Wednesday
afternoon and the conference starts Wednesday evening.

Thanks!
Ron Jobe