From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:11:33 -0500
You can put the audio cable on whichever one you use for audio.  YOu should buy a second cable for your DVD to play movies, assuming you use the primary audio cable for your CD to play music.  Plug the second cable into the aux plug on your sound card.  You could put a cable on your CDRW if you use it to play music, but to my knowledge, most sound cards have only one aux plug.  Maybe someone else on the list knows of a soundcard on which you can run three devices (not at the same time, of course, but without having to open your case and switch cables).

CD-ROM, CDRW, DVD drive, which gets the audio cable?