From:
"Brian L. Sanburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:50:43 -0600
Stan,

I was just reading a newsletter that contained an article that does somewhat
relate to your question.  The newsletter is The Naked PC at
http://www.thenakedpc.com.  Now I just went to the website to see if the
e-mailed newsletter is up on their website, which it is not, but I suggest
you check back daily and you shoud find the article in the "In The Current
Issue" section at the top-right of the page.  I hope that you find it
helpful.

My limited experience with both OSes is that XP is geared more for the home
user and thus provides better support for consumer hardware; W2K, however,
is more secure.  I've read that both of them are much more stable than their
predecessors.

Also, go to http://www.lockergnome.com/issues/special/windowsxp.html for
some more information.

Hth.

Brian

<<< you wrote... >>>

I am collecting some points "why it is better to have XP than 2000" <g>. So
users of both systems, if you know, please share with it.

Which OS supports old hardware better, which one easier to install etc.
--
Stanislav Rabinovich
---