CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:09:26 EDT

hi all!   With back to school right around the corner, I wanted to give you
some leadtime regarding our next meeting, Sept. 6.  It's amazing, I get calls
from enthusiastic parents all the time... interest is growing and there is so
much we can learn from eachother!   hope you can join us!  Enjoy the rest of
summer. Thanks a ton!  sue   [log in to unmask] or 732 462 4660

p.s.  Great News!!!  Hold the date... Danna Korn, author of Raising Happy,
healthy Celiac Kids, from San Diego, is going to speak to our group on
Saturday, December 1 at the Monmouth County Public Library in the afternoon.

R.O.C.K. Raising Our Celiac Kids  SUPPORT GROUP MEETING
Thursday, September 6, 2001, 7:00 p.m.

The Central New Jersey chapter of R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) is
hosting a meeting on Thursday, September 6 at 7:00 p.m. the Monmouth County
Library Headquarters, Symmes Road in Manalapan, New Jersey.  Topics to be
discussed: back to school snack ideas, birthday party suggestions, future
events for the kids and general roundtable discussion.