From:
Mark/Jodie Regan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:50:14 -0700

We recently ordered some gluten free treats from Cecilia's Gluten-Free
Grocery.  Our six year old daughter enjoyed her first ice cream cone,
she's eating delicious (Oreo type) cookies, and munching on gf pretzels.
We are very happy customers and will probably be ordering from Cecilia's
on a monthly basis. The order was easy to place, we received several
confirmations and even a message from UPS when the box was shipped.  No
one asked us to say all this, we just wanted to express our
appreciation.  Thanks Cecilia's!!      ~ Regan Family in Northern
California