From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:50:45 +1000

    Thank you to the over 30 people who responded and I hope all who
requested it I have sent them a copy of the article, if I missed anyone
please don't hesitate to contact me and I will send it to you.

The response I got were very favourablby in general there were a few who
experienced problems but they did seem minor.

Here are a few suggestions I recieved.

Altoids.

Peppermint Lifesavers Pepermint Oil rubbed on the stomach, haven't tried
this yet but sounds very relaxing to me.

I personally love nothing better than a cup of peppermint tea after a
meal and it certainly relaxes my stomach and helps digestion but will be
carrying the lifesavers in my handbag also.

Some of the problems were that peppermint can reacte to certain drugs,
can relax the sphincter muscle leading to the stomach, can cause a
condition called GERD.

Thanks for the suggestions once again I must say I find this list a
great help and a never ending source of good information.

Christina.