EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:59:39 -0400
This is purely opinion, as a confirmed hater of running (for running's sake)
but I think that paleosapiens were certainly capable of running--both spring
and distance-- although I doubt they did it when they didn't have to.
Maybe.  Who knows?  There is so much about their lives we don't know. More
than we do know.
I conjecture that they also spent a good deal of time dancing vigorously to
strong rhythmic pounding, perhaps under the influence of substances that
would get them incarcerated nowadays.
Must've been fun!  And healthy!

Diane