From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 00:35:07 -0400
On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, siobhan wrote:

> Do you eat grass-fed, antibiotic and hormone-free meat and poultry, as well
> as organic vegetables, Todd.  Here are my thoughts. The body is made to be
> acutely sensitive.  We lost this with our modern diets.  As we move closer
> to the cleaner diet of other times we regain our ability to "feel" our food.

I have done, yes.  Not anymore.  For a while I was spending a
fortune on such things.  I'm not saying I couldn't tast the
difference between these foods and regular supermarket fare, but
only that the purity of this diet never caused me to experience
any distress from eating completely off-limit foods.

> If the body is used to the presence of  the toxins in conventionally
> produced meats and vegetables, it probably wouldn't feel the foods that are
> not compatible with it.

That's very possible; I have no way of knowing.

Todd Moody