From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:47:42 -0600
> > If your regular diet is really
> > clean, you WILL feel not so well the next day after putting something in
> > your body that your body struggles to handle.

Siobahn, I love ya, but I'm going to disagree with you here.  If you know
your limit, a bite or two of "bad" food won't hurt you.  My birthday was
Saturday; during the post-worship (please, no anti-church blathering)
coffee-n-donut fest Sunday morning, I let myself have a chocolate glazed
donut.  I felt so good then, I almost needed a cigarette (and I don't even
smoke).  I felt fan-damn-tastic the rest of the day and I still feel swell
this morning.

I think a bite or two from time to time is fine, IF you know you'll stop at
a bite or two.  That's the secret.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO