Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:49:13 -0700
Dear Paleo List,

Larry has been involved in an activity for a couple of years with a boy who
 initially had a much less devastating diagnosis than Larry's diagnosis of
autism.

I told the mom about Neanderthin but she was not interested.

Larry now acts 100% "normal ' in the class........

The other boy has to be actually removed from class from time to time for
behavior issues. The other boy has unintelligible speech, has made no
progress in the class, has outbursts, attacks others, does not listen to
the teacher,etc.

I say this not to downgrade the other child, but to show the power of
recovery on Ray's diet.

Sometimes I forget how far Larry has come, from sitting in a corner
watching a fan all day, (I'm NOT kidding!) to completely normal behavior,
listening to the teacher and making the same progress or more, as any other
child in the class.

I feel grateful that I have found this diet for my child and have been able
to keep him on it with the support of everyone on the list. Thank you!

Mary