Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:30:43 -0700
I have Larry enrolled in a dance class and he is doing well in it as
regards timing, foot placement, and in all ways except strength. The
teacher said he needs stronger legs. I am walking with him for an hour a
day  along a creek on mostly level terrain. I am looking into buying a
treadmill for him. Any ideas? They talk on the various learning disability
lists that yeast toxicity weakens muscles. I have yeast reduced to the
greatest extent possible without using strong pharmaceuticals. So, would
more exercise help?? The teacher said he is not able to lift very well and
if you know Irish dancing,there is a lot of lift involved. He has perfect
timing, executes the steps well, just lacking lift. He loves being on stage
and loves performing. He has done well lin competition but is now at a
level where he needs some lift. Thanks, Mary