From:
JSchroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:49:09 -0800

About six months ago I checked on the gf status of muir glenn, and all
their tomato products were gf.  Today I'm having a reaction and the only
thing I haven't eaten in a while is the tomato sauce, though I eat
tomato sauce my husband makes from scratch often.  Is there any reason
to doubt the gf status of Muir Glenn tomato products?  Thanks for your
help.

JPass