From:
Sally R. Hackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:44:35 EST

I just received this from someone - will double check with Hall's soon and
let everyone know what I hear as well - I would stay away for now!

Sally,

      I had a conversation with the HAllS Company just yesterday.  Before my CD
dx I used the HALLS brand exclusively.  The consultant from HALLS said that none
of the HALLS lozenges can now be regarded as GF.  She said because the cough
medicine used to make them can have either a corn or wheat starch in them.  It's
Russian Roulette trying to determine which one is used in which batch.  If you
have conflicting information, please let me know.  The sugar free would still be
a worthwhile alternative.  Thanxs for all of your work.

Sally Hackett,  Raleigh NC