Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:33:43 -0800

 I am doing this to decrease all of my other food sensitivities which I
am more aware of now that I have eliminated wheat etc.

Although I was allergic to corn as well as the wheat/barley/rye/oat set,
corn did not cause diarrhea.

I am a biopsy-diagnosed celiac and tried NAET about 8 months after
diagnosis.  I didn't try it to overcome gluten but for all the other
food allergies I developed (eggs, nuts, soy, etc.).  I think I went at
least 15 times for different allergies and I did not have much success.
I had and have continuing problems with abdomen pain/swelling, rashes
and I'm sure they are from leaky gut/food allergies.  I've had every
other test in the book to rule out anything more serious like lymphoma
and everything has come back normal.

I have biopsy proven CD and then also developed microscopic colitis.
The NAET really helped with the colitis, but I wouldn't trust it to
eliminate the gluten sensitivity.  I was too chicken to test it out
because I get so ill after accidently ingesting gluten.  But it might
help if you have associated food sensitivities.

Even if NAET cannot help people with their gluten-sensitivity, it may
help them with sentivity to other foods and environmental factors that
CD seems to exacerbate.  If I can't be cured, I'd like to be as
comfortable as possible!

Dr.  Nambudripad is in Orange County, California, I believe??  This is
from Dr.  Thomas' website, "allergies" page:

"What Dr. Devi S. Nambudripad has developed is a technique that
consciously focuses the brain on a single allergen while clearing the
blocked energy formerly associated with that allergen.  This technique
can successfully desensitize the body in order to achieve an allergy
free state.  Dr. Nambudripad1s research has shown that when major
allergies are eliminated and the immune system is strengthened, the body
resumes normal healing and homeostasis."  Wouldn't it be wonderful if
she could help celiacs???

 I was so bad with chemical sensitivities, I was afraid to go into
groups (movies, church, airplanes); couldn't breath.  OK now, but I
don't push it.  Still careful.  But, can now walk down aisle in grocery
store, with soaps and cleaning products.  No reaction!  My friend had
NAET for poison oak allergy; worked.

I had NAET for my allergies, and it worked MIRACLES!  Several friends
had same result with Dr.  Helen Thomas in Santa Rosa, California.  Her
website, with NAET page, is http://drhelenthomas.com/Alleriges02.asp.
Also, check cullenclinic.com, links page, excellent for natural health
websites; has celiac link, as well as, Dr. Thomas link.

This is just what I thought that you can use NAET for food or chemical
allergies.  Celiac is not an allergy...

=====

JODY
OREGON