From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:23:29 -0400
First, I assume the wizard is finding the drivers for the printer on Nt
admin okay, and installing them.  Second, I would rightclick on the printer
icon in the printers folder and go to properties, detail, and verify the
port.  You can always try  deleting the port and re-adding it.  It sounds
like the port is not properly configured, except that in my experience, the
network printer icon eventually goes off-line if you send several jobs to it
while it is pointing to a bad or wrong port.
Tom Turak