C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:23:55 -0600
Kathy and others,

I too see no problem with hoping for a cure and saying prayers in your own
way whatever that might be.  Its your own life, you can do whatever you want
and feel a need to do, as long as it doesn't effect others in a wrong way.
Kathy, I know that you're smart and I feel if you would like to have a cure
some day, you should start looking into what could be done and get grants
and money yourself to begin something.  I don't see anything stopping us
from doing something like that because its how everything we have today got
started actually.  Ford thought we should have cars to drive and get around
in, so he started thinking about what he could build and he developed the
car.  I'm saying we could do the same even if we have cerebral palsy.

Thanks,
Anthony