C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:16:55 -0600
You're right anyway, there are parts of Ohio where you don't drive too fast
because some of the Amish still travel by horse and buggy.  Every time I go
to Wooster where PRC is, I see lots of them on the roads.  It's beginning to
be somewhat of a problem because people are so interested in how they live,
so they go down to see their places and they sometimes forget how the Amish
travel so they don't slow down.

Thanks,
Anthony