From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:02:07 -0500
This is a Win95 Question, dont know if it is common to all operating systems
so here goes. I`m getting ready to do my first clean install and have been
collecting avery bit of info that I can and printing it out for reference.
I would like to know how the cd-rom is accessed in dos . I am assuming by
a dos command - if so where can I get a list of dos commands and how to do
this right . Something that can be printed out would be great. I read the archives and the most I found was that I needed the cd drivers on the boot floppy (which I have). But nothing on how to activate it to load the win95
disc. I`m just thick headed sorry. Raymond.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com