From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 09:26:02 -0800
Ingrid,

Very nicely put:

> WE all choose to put our faith somewhere--some prefer to put it in
> allopathic medical "experts", some prefer to put it the dogma of "natural"
> healing, others prefer to take their own power, inform themselves, and do
> what their hearts tell them. We prefer the third option.
>
> I wonder if you may have misunderstood the point of JC's post. The details are of
> course hard to express in a simple email and JC has a way of choosing his
> words :-).

I think folks need to be reminded of this on these types of lists, as
the written word comes without the body language and verbal inflection
so essential to communication.  It is easy to misinterprete.  Many of us
like to get out this box and into the "real" world as quickly as
possible, so it comes down to leaving out details that could further
clarify the point.  You did a nice job in supporting yours here (but I'm
sure you would rather have spent the time elsewhere).

> His father has died very unexpectedly and JC left for France two
> days ago to be with his mother. We will join him soon.

Please take to him and his family my sympathy.

Lois