C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:28:16 +0800
Jennifer,
The one thing I have learned about depression- took me a long time
though- is that it does eventually pass.  We just have to keep
plodding along till it does.  Of course, It usually comes back, but I
think some times its like surfing (the sea, not the Net), its best to
roll with the waves untill it tosses you out on the sand,  Fighting it
can be dangerous.  OMG I am getting philosophical today.  And I have a
philosophy lecture at Uni today, don't want to go!!!

Hang in there Jennifer, you will get through it.

Rayna