C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:58:40 -0400
Hi All,

  In the spirt of sharing, I've uploaded a recipe to my web site. Don't fall
down, but it's for fruitcake. Very easy!

  Actually, I'm thinking of developing a cookbook for the mobility  disabled. I
have loads of recipes for counter top appliances, and I  figured if people can
sell books on line, so could I. I just need to  know how to get started :)

  The anecdotal style of the recipe at
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier/fruitcake.html is sort of what I had in  mind for
any book I might develop. In addition to the story format, I'd  include the
actual recipe on a card at the bottom of each page.

  If any of you have any ideas on how I might go about getting something
published (self-publishing, finding a publisher, or approaching an appliance
company for subsidy), your input would be welcome.

  Hope you enjoy.

Regards,

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier