C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:39:20 -0400
Hi,

  Live past 65? Heck, I'm gonna live to 92, just to be a pain in the arse. I
have decided to become social director at a nursing home, cruising the halls
on my fire-engine red mobility scooter, with a basket full of Scotch and a
scrabble board :) Anything is possible. Or should that be ... "I can dream,
can't I?"

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier