From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:44:48 +0000

An apology to all those celiacs outside the USA.

In one of my emails, I mentioned that it would be wonderful for all
if when writing ingredients for a recipe, that you could give the
brand name of anything that must be GF. I received a number of
brought to my attention that some products in the US may not be GF in
another country or Canada. Oops!

I guess when writing a recipe we could also mention whether a person
lives in the USA, Canada, or wherever. I think this was brought
up many times on this list. Nothing comes easy for the celiac!!!

Cindy in NJ