From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:23:20 +0000

Hello, Listmates:

The CSA/Southern NJ Celiac Sprue Support Group will introduce Jax Peters
Lowell, well-known author of "Against the Grain," at our next meeting on
Sunday, November 5, 2000. Our meeting will begin at 2:00 p.m. in the
Barry Brown Health Education Center on the grounds of Virtua West Jersey
Hospital, Carnie Blvd. and Evesham Road, Voorhees, NJ. For those who
must keep to the strict gluten-free diet, it may be beneficial to come
out to this meeting to hear the experiences of Jax and how she has
helped many celiacs cope with the diet and illness.

Also, in support of celiac "food" needs, Paul Kelty of Mr. Ritt's Bakery
will be bringing his assortment of baked items to be offered to the
celiac members.

Come join us for this special treat. Should you need further
information, please feel free to email me or call me at (856) 779-1562.

Cindy Fisher, Chairperson