From:
Holly Gallahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:04:21 EST

OK! Had all of Dr. Fines tests done for Taylor my 3 year old Daughter with
negative blood except elevated igg (90) and negative biopsy.

She was positive for immunological gluten sensitivity from the stool
test she had mild malabsoption from the stool test and did NOT have the
main gene for gluten sensitivity she did have a gene that sometimes
causes gluten sensitivity in some people.

So I am so lost!!!!!! yes she does better on the gluten free diet, but just
yesterday had a very oily foul smelling stool and I know she hasn't gotten
any gluten in 6 weeks IM POSITIVE!!!!!

can i just assume she is just sensitive to gluten and not a true celiac or is
this a dangerous assumption? any input would be so helpful I am once again
ready to pull my hair out. thanks Holly