From:
Janice Spazante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:32:20 -0500

Thanks for all the replies...you're such a big help.  Quite a few people
wrote saying they eat with no problems.  However, one cautioned that when
she called Wendy's the representative had actually recommended NOT eating
them since they don't know for sure that they are gluten free.  I did
receive some web sites that I looked at and like.

http://www.wendys.com/the menu/ (click on Nutritional Information)
http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/USA/food/ or for other countrys:
http://www.mcdonalds.com (and find country you're interested in)

You'll have to make your own decisions. I plan to skip the chips.  When
calling manufacturers, I find it interesting that some definitely know a
product is gluten free and others will discuss "cross contamination" or
other suppliers etc.  I understand the problem for them, but it certainly
makes it more difficult for us...maybe I should say challenging!

Janice