From:
Roger P Budge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 08:57:03 EDT
Frieda:
You don't mention the petro-pharmaceutical drugs which are also
"(and they said this was) standard diet
>for
>all open-heart patients, day one, regardless."
Drug allergies are increasingly common now.

It is "standard" hospital pracrice to use highly refined (i.e. no
nutrition) foods and always lots of refined white sugar.
This is anathema to diabetics and hypoglycemics (and bad for everyone
else, too).

These blow away the immune system and prevent healing.  Very profitable
for the hospitals.

What was the original problem?
Drug-induced  "Congestive Heart Failure"?  Very profitable.

There are plenty of (cheap) natural methods of healing most everything
(yes, even diabetes).  But no profit to hospitals in health.

Essential Oils are the "paleo-medicines" contained in whole *raw* foods.

Here's some hope for you:  Take your dad some flowers and a vial of
Lavender Oil.

Tell him to eat the flowers and dab the Lavender Oil everywhere --
especially on his wounds.  It is a potent anti-biotic, and there is
*never* any danger or allergy from it.
Good idea to take along a diffuser and use it liberally.

Include parsely and garlic in the flowers, roses and geraniums are good;
Pine tips, chamomile, etc..  Poppy is good, too, if he doesn't get busted
for "possession".
All good medicinal Paleo-foods.

I'm 62, and some years back I barely survived a session of quackery and
butchery at the local disease factory -- Carroll County General Hospital.
I look upon your dad as a prisoner in a very dangerous place.  A POW in
the War of Drugs which the "establishment" is waging against We, the
People.

The good news is:  I survived, and went on to become a Natural Healer.

Now for the bad news.  By seperate post I'll send some info about
hospitals.
On Thu, 15 May 1997 17:57:59 -0500 Frieda Wallace
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>As you know, I have been posting info on my dad's bypass surgery (5 of
>them!)  He has also had diabetes for 12 years.  The other day just
>before
>surgery, his count was 227 - I think below 125 is normal.
>
>After surgery, despite his protest, they brought him apple juice,
>sweetened
>tea, cranberry juice, chicken broth - the broth he quickly consumed,
>and a
>'frozen pudding' stuff
>He reminded them he was diabetic, and they said this was standard diet
>for
>all open-heart patients, day one, regardless.  Well, just today, after
>two
>days of diabetic meals, his BS was 330-something, and they have had to
>give
>him shots of insulin.  He was also just told today that is a common
>thing
>for open heart surgery patients post-op.
>
>Grant, please e-mail me privately, if you will, and anyone else on the
>list
>that is NIDDM, adult-onset diabetic, and tell me your experiences,
>lowcarb
>or not.  I am really concerned for my dad's condition.  He also has a
>heat
>rash he's had since the surgery Monday, and they have not determined
>what it
>may be an allergic reaction to...I have really been talking up the
>lowcarb
>way, and for once, my family seems to be listening.  But right now, I
>am
>quite sure it will be done the doctor's way for quite a while, until
>Dad
>feels up to 'trying something out of the standard.'  I personally
>can't wait
>for the standards to change...I hope my dad is still around to
>change..he is
>64.  Maybe, hopefully a very long time yet...but a shortER time I hope
>for
>the changes!!
>
>Frieda

Dr. Roger P. Budge --  Healer & Recovery Therapist --  Reasearch
Director;
Discovery Institute --  P. O. Box 197 -- Hampstead, MD   21074 --
Re-discover the ancient secret of healing:  Essentail Oils --
Ask for a free copy of  "History of Essential Oils"  by Jim Lynn --