From:
Roger P Budge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 00:01:39 EDT
Date:    Thu, 12 Jun 1997 16:57:11 -0400
From:    Muriel Hykes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Cherry Stoners

>They have a Leifheit (German-made) cherry stoner that they say will pit
>pound of cherries in 75 seconds. The copy says "Large feeder funnel with

        I have this one.  I like it, but you have to watch it.  The
really large
cherries won't fit into the chute.  I am not as fast as they say.
        I don't have a dehydrator I like.  Can't I just put them in the
oven?
Yes.  Low heat, leave the door open a crack, prop it.
Have you looked into a solar dehydrator?  should be great for your area.
doesn't need a lot of sun, either.  Can use one indoors or out.  Easy and
cheap to build your own.

PS  you owe me a handful of dried cherries for the tip!
Blessings of Light and Love
Roger

Dr. Roger P. Budge --  Healer & Recovery Therapist --  Reasearch
Director;
Discovery Institute --  P. O. Box 197 -- Hampstead, MD   21074 --
Re-discover the ancient secret of healing:  Essentail Oils --
Ask for a free copy of  "Yesterday's Wisdom, Tomorrow's Destiny"  by Jim
Lynn --