C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:42:45 -0500
They were in Ct 2 years ago..They did 2 shows as a fundraiser at Choat,,then
an OT class at a local University. We went to watch the show as part of the
class..they took my daughter on stage & danced with her...( As I Sat there
crying ) Even her brother who was 9 just sat there & watched. She will never
forget the experience & can't wait to have the chance to see them again some
time. We have heard they will be in New Haven again this spring..but haven't
been given dates yet...Joy