From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:59:26 -0500
I wonder if all fluoride is created equal; the compound used in water and in
toothpaste is sodium monofluorophosphate. Are all fluoride compounds equally
toxic?

Richard wondered:
>I wonder if other infusions have a lot of fluoride in them, for example
>chamomile, say? Or peppermint? I am looking for a new hot beverage...

You might wish to try dandelion root, nettle leaf, or red raspberry leaf
infusions. Peppermint is a good alternative to caffeinated beverages. I keep
an herb cupboard packed chock full of all kinds of herbs: roots, leaves,
berries, blends of spices (cinnamon, cardamom) and such. The four I
mentioned above are some basics. Be sure to boil the water for herbal
infusions in a non-reactive (glass) pot.

Stacie