C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:43:31 -0500
Joy- I agree- I didn't even read it to Sarah..Why would I want her to feel
there is anything bad about using a chair? She sits in hers proud--and we are
so happy she has learned to use a manual chair so well! She is 13 now & in
Kdg. she couldn't even push 6 inches..now can go all over the house &
school.        Joy