From:
Sally R. Hackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:09:53 EST

I go both ways on this one but  need to tell you of my experience last night.

I was to leave NY at 8pm.  I never left until 11pm!  BUT   I had brought
dinner with me, and another meal in case of a problem and a quickie breakfast
in case we got stuck as this was the last flight out and I had no other
choice when booking.  Gluten free meal on the plane did not matter as there
was no plane!!!  I ate all but the quickie breakfast food and arrived home at
2am after leaving for the airport at 5pm!!

IF they hadn't scrambled up another plane - I would have been in trouble as
there were no seats on any flights for 3 days - so we must be prepared!

Sally Hackett,  Raleigh NC