From:
lauren a. lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:23:21 -0700

Hi listmates!

Before I went gf (and before the diagnosis) I was gaining weight slowly
and steadily.  I was eating the bare minimum and working out and lifting
weights.  My doctor tested my thyroid which was fine and tested all my
hormones as well.  I was so depressed because I couldn't figure out what
was going on.

I have been gf for 4 weeks now.  For the 2 months before that I cut out
all products I knew were gf  and then had a trial and error period with
the rest.

So, in the past 3 months I have dropped 15 pounds, more of it in the
past month since being totally gf.

Has anyone else experienced the weight gain before going gf and the
weight loss after as well?

Can anyone explain any of this?

Thank you, lauren