From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:27:14 EST
I ran the patch like you suggested, but it told me that I was missing a few
files and as I dont have the original cd I couldnt get them . I finally
-after 7 times of trying- removed it from the hardware profile and restarted
my computer. Windows said that it detected new hardware but after more tries
of trying to find the files it needed to install the hardware I finally told
it to ignore those files and it loaded without a hitch. It was installed
better than it was before I did anything. Before I did anything the Hub was
not listed nor was it listed in add/remove. Now it`s listed in both places.
I guess my original thought was - do I really need it installed. As I dont
have anything to plug into it .
Thank you for your help . It was appreciated.-Ray