From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:31:19 -0400

Thanks for the GF product list for Edy's, Aviva!

They thoughtfully list on their website,
http://www.edys.com/
in each product's description, whether it is gf, but standing in the
store, it's hard to remember without a printed list.

I recently got a list of their products that are both GF and Dairy Free by
taking their Taste Test:

Whole Fruit Sorbet: All flavors:
    Boysenberry
    Chocolate
    Lemon
    Mango
    Peach
    Raspberry
    Strawberry

Fruit Bars:
    Lemonade
    Lime
    Peach
    Strawberry
    Wild Berry

They also allow you to search for places in your area where items found on
your Taste Test have been delivered. I tried this, and found at least two
stores in my area, that were not listed as having the above items, but
that did in fact have them. So I'm not sure how accurate or up-to-date
that function is. The Taste Test does allow consumers to screen the
products by several factors, and seemed pretty useful for other
sensitivities too.

Happy Summertime Snacking!

Bobbi in Baltimore