From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:37:10 EST
David:

I have a HP 520.  It works great, but I ended up getting a HP printer and a
flatbed scanner.  A sheet-fed scanner sure limits your capabilities for
scanning.  If I had it to do over again, I would have purchased everything
separate.  In addition, the HP 520 is a PC fax with no phone, so it doesn't
work unless my computer is on.  I also ended up purchasing a phone also.
Prices for fax machines, printers, and flatbed scanners have gone down so
much since I purchased the HP 520 but at the time, I thought I was saving
money to get an all-in-one machine.  And yes, I did save money at the time.
I purchased it from one of the internet auctions so I got an excellent price.
 However now, I would like to sell my HP520 and just purchase a fax machine.
It depends on what your needs are.

Susan Hays