Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 17:27:23 +1100
No, there isn't issues between VIA and TNT, but there is a "secret" if you'd
like to call it - "always use nVidia reference driver as possible as you
can". before you install the new card, just make sure you removed the old
card driver from windows, sometimes things don't go smoothly if you left old
driver in.

Jun Qian